Skip to main content

Lawn Fawn Challenges #46

Hello Everyone! Welcome back to my Blog.  Today I'm sharing another challenge from Lawn Fawn.  This is from there Challenges Lawn Fawnatics Blog.

This month is my daughter's birthday and the day she is born on is Valentine's Day!! That means there is sooooo much pink, purple, red in the house right now.  What a fun time! This challenge was right up my alley and decided to make a Pink Birthday Card.

I kept this card somewhat simple and fun and they items my daughter loves! She love birthday cake (who doesn't), ice cream and gifts.  I started off by stamping all the images with a copic friendly ink, Jet Black from Lawn Fawn. Once stamped I copic all critter, small images, and more.  Than I used their Coorinating dies.

I made the pink flower background by using the Simon Says large rubber stamp on pink ink dye. I die cut using the large rectangle die the largest one and the small rectangle die the first one on the set to cut both pink papers.  For the sentiment "happy birthday" scripty die with pink paper about 4 times and glued each one together.  Placing all the critters and and the senitment in the center of the card giving this a Party Animal fun sence.

Thank you for stopping by!

Please follow me:
Instagram @dmamadedesign
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/DMAMade


Comments

  1. This is such a cute card. Love how you used the colors from the challenge and how you colored the images. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card! love those party animals!!!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement Hop

Hello Everyone! I'm so excited to be joining my first HOP ever.  I'm thrilled to share my three favorite YouTubers Scrapnena Creations ,  Courtney Kreeber , and Mary Polanco .  Please follow them if you don't! They decided to make a hop to reach out to all crafters around the world.  I feel this is great opportunity for me, I've been card making for 6 years, but crafting since I was little girl.  I've always have a joy crafting which brings a smile to my face.  I can't believe how wonderful the crafty community and they're my new group of crafty friends! Please support by clinking the next link below and check out the hop on Youtube as well. On with the card, today I made a Thankful for you Friend. When I was thinking of making an Encouragement card, I wanted to thank all my new crafty friends and my friends out there who's supporting me through this journey.  I'm thankful for everyone for being on this crafty adventure with me. I started s

A Magical Day! Lawn Challenge 55

Hello Everyone!! Happy Summer! Can't believe that June is almost over and Summer is finally here! Today I created a card that has fun filled magical theme.  This card that I got the fun inspirational colors from the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #55 . I started stamping the Fairy Friendly set.  This stamp set reminds me of a magical land that any person can dream of going and be filled with joy and happiness.  I started stamping all the images with a copic friendly stamp ink, gina k design amaigam ink .  Coloring all the fairies, flowers and the cute mushroom house in pastels copic colors (if you are interested in what colors I used let me know and I will link them)  The back drop I used a cloud stencil to give an illusion of floating clouds in the backdrops.  The inks I used are the distress oxdie colors: Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers.  Blending the two colors really gave that fluffy cloud feeling.  I set the back drop aside to let it dry for a bit. Once all the coloring wa