Skip to main content

Encouragement Hop

Hello Everyone!

I'm so excited to be joining my first HOP ever.  I'm thrilled to share my three favorite YouTubers Scrapnena CreationsCourtney Kreeber, and Mary Polanco.  Please follow them if you don't!

They decided to make a hop to reach out to all crafters around the world.  I feel this is great opportunity for me, I've been card making for 6 years, but crafting since I was little girl.  I've always have a joy crafting which brings a smile to my face.  I can't believe how wonderful the crafty community and they're my new group of crafty friends! Please support by clinking the next link below and check out the hop on Youtube as well.

On with the card, today I made a Thankful for you Friend. When I was thinking of making an Encouragement card, I wanted to thank all my new crafty friends and my friends out there who's supporting me through this journey.  I'm thankful for everyone for being on this crafty adventure with me.

I started stamping the girl from The Greeting Farm called Pumpkin Spice, this set was from STAMPember event hosted by Simon Says Stamp (Can't wait for this years event!) on Neenah solar white 80lbs cardstock.  She is a fun image to color, I used copic colors to give her hair some textured and give her some life. Once I was complete coloring her, then I fussy cut her out.  This part always frightens me, if I mess up, I have to do all the coloring again...this time all good!

The background I stamped the coffee cup and heart from Lawn Fawn "Love you a Latte" set, stamping on Lawn Fawn card stock fog, using Storm Cloud dye ink for the coffee cup and Wild Rose dye ink for the heart. I randomly placed the coffee cup and heart upside down, right side up, and side ways in different angles.  This way the back ground gives me variety and my unique spin to the card.  Next I died cut on Simon Says card stock Sea Foam using the circle stitched die from Honey Bee Stamps.  It felt flat to me to I got my distress oxides out and found the closes match to the blue and used  Salty Ocean.  Using the Nuvo brush to pull out the color behind her.

Lastly the sentiment, The Greeting Farm Pumpkin Spice "Thankful for you" and Mama Elephant Calliletters spelling out "friend".  I embossed the two sentiments on Lawn Fawn card stock called Black Licorice, such a wonderful black for embossing white sentiments. 

I hope you enjoyed this card as much I made it.  Don't forget to hop onto the NEXT person.  Please check out the videos Encourgement hop on Youtube as well!! Thanks!


Thank you for stopping by!

Please follow me:
Instagram @dmamadedesign
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/DMAMade

Comments

  1. Sweet card!! Beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, love this card!!! Thanks for sharing your time & creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp set you used for your sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the greeting farm designs. Cute card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ❤ thanks for sharing your creativity 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is just too cute. Of course you had me at coffee! Thank you so much for joining the hop! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawn Challenges #46

Hello Everyone! Welcome back to my Blog.  Today I'm sharing another challenge from Lawn Fawn.  This is from there Challenges Lawn Fawnatics Blog . This month is my daughter's birthday and the day she is born on is Valentine's Day!! That means there is sooooo much pink, purple, red in the house right now.  What a fun time! This challenge was right up my alley and decided to make a Pink Birthday Card. I kept this card somewhat simple and fun and they items my daughter loves! She love birthday cake (who doesn't), ice cream and gifts.  I started off by stamping all the images with a copic friendly ink, Jet Black from Lawn Fawn. Once stamped I copic all critter, small images, and more.  Than I used their Coorinating dies. I made the pink flower background by using the Simon Says large rubber stamp on pink ink dye. I die cut using the large rectangle die the largest one and the small rectangle die the first one on the set to cut both pink papers.  For the sentiment &quo

It's been a while...What's New?!

 Wow I can not believe it's been a year since I last wrote or post a Blog.  Let me tell you, it's been a rollercoaster ride.  The last part of 2019 I started a new job, which I had to reschedule our life! My older son started Kindergarten, now he's in First Grade and doing the full time virtual learning.  My other two kids started pre-K and pre-school.  It's been a trip! Than lots more changes when the New Year started; SIP, wearing mask everywhere you go, and not allowed to see anyone unless you stay or are 6 feet apart.  Fast forward a year! We are still living in the Pandemic. Trying to figure a whole new schedule balancing my older son's school.  Him trying to figure how to do school through the intranet, we as parents become the teacher (which I support, respect, and appreciate all what teachers so for our kids), and trying to understand why he can not see his friends at school.  On top of my husband and I decided for the first of the school year for our 4 year